about me

name: just muttering
location: mtl/khi
bio: ...and now iv been pushed! (I wish something would happen to push me violently in the right direction ... 2005 -2008) [read more]

navigate

home
blog
profile
contact
links
photos
about

recent posts

Tonight you stoop to my level.I'm your mangy littl...
counting the numbers its taken to be me .....
tried this before but blogger didnt cooperate ...s...
times running out...hurry the fuck up will you!!!
its 5:08am i should sleep... i have things to do t...
fuck.streamingbodies in motion.oceans.swimming ben...
Sawing it open....

It wasnt till after I sliced open my words right t...


archives

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
March 2006

links

electric * tang
maszerowski.net
Blogskins
Apple
Blogger

credits

Blogger
Valid XHTML!
Valid CSS!
imaclanni
Friday, March 10, 2006
urghh ... the tears dont stop. but they dont drop either. they just stay. welling up my eyes and making it hard to see every so often. he talks about how he has no one else in the world who he enjoys talking to. the other one tells me im the one thing that cheers him up (and even i didnt work yesterday). she started crying and said she doesnt have the will to live anymore. she was feeling sorry for herself just like we all do. my sitting with her made her laugh. he sat there depressed (just because he was) and i felt guilty for having fun with the others.
i need people im comfortable with. i need people who i owe nothing and who owe me the same. (somehow i dont see the 2 happening together) i need to unload. i need someone who gives a fucking shit. I need to not be continually dragged down by the weight of guilt and fuckedupness thats attached to all interaction with all people.
...sigh ,.... a way out.


fucking screaam!!!

posted at 5:01 AM | comments (3)

3 Comments:

nacho libre is coming on june 16

By Blogger 3rd avenue, at 7:17 PM  

I can empathise :(( feel the same :(((
Sigh!:((

By Blogger Deliciously Alive, at 10:10 AM  

i saw your comment on my old blog. www.scarletletterman.blogspot.com

hahaha.

that was a few years ago.

now i have a new blog...

it used to be funny in the beginning...but then it became too clinical.

www.pinksidney.blogspot.com

you will come see my handiwork...

By Blogger Duck, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment


home
about
g-book
email