about me

name: just muttering
location: mtl/khi
bio: ...and now iv been pushed! (I wish something would happen to push me violently in the right direction ... 2005 -2008) [read more]

navigate

home
blog
profile
contact
links
photos
about

recent posts

its 5:08am i should sleep... i have things to do t...
fuck.streamingbodies in motion.oceans.swimming ben...
Sawing it open....

It wasnt till after I sliced open my words right t...


listening to the blower's daughter by damien rice....
colour quizing myself
Sinking, feeling Spin me around again And rub my e...

archives

February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
March 2006

links

electric * tang
maszerowski.net
Blogskins
Apple
Blogger

credits

Blogger
Valid XHTML!
Valid CSS!
imaclanni
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
times running out...hurry the fuck up will you!!!
every once in a while it hits me that it could all be over at any point w/in the next ten years ten days ten minutes ...and that scares the fucking bejeebers out of me ...my insides twist into a scrunched up ball and roll to a side... not for fear of death and what it will bring ...but for the realization that i have nothing to my credit! nothing to show for these 22 years ten months and ten days ...and with every day that i let pass i get closer to my final ten on earth ... fuck ..and the thing is that if i think about this any more then a preallocated few minutes i may as well be coiled up in pool of tears in a corner somewhere! so bus!
i need to get to it ... start my own pile of accomplishments already rather then standing there with a dry open mouth staring enviously at those of others...
thats why.....
thats why i need to get moving! get there quick! before my time runs out... start my life. start something. anything. i can be happy with. proud of. something mine....

*hate this ball of hollow fears*

posted at 12:35 PM | comments (3)

3 Comments:

i'd say something extremely profound, but its just not happening. all i can say is, relax.

:)

By Blogger Tammy, at 4:10 PM  

i guess this feeling follows us all many times. i'm sure if you look closely you'll see that you have accomplised a lot, think "it's a wonderful life" (film) :)

By Blogger Lorena, at 10:52 PM  

Been a year since you posted this:)Hope you've accomplished much:)

By Blogger Deliciously Alive, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment


home
about
g-book
email